Permission & Licence

Posted by leead With 0 Comments Category: Weddings,

 “Law is not logical, it’s legal


 PPL and IPRS license

Phonographic performance Limited (PPL) and Indian performing Right Society Limited (IPRS), for music are two separate independent companies and a license required from both organization for you to legally play recorded music in public. While both organizations give license for use of music and collect royalties for the music industry, each represents different rights holders and has separate license, terms and conditions.

Beach Permission

If you like to do a beach wedding in Goa/Kerala, then you need to take out beach permission for the setup on the beach which is considered public property. This permission is taken out from state tourism department.

We can assist you with the procurement of these license and permission for your event.